Thursday, May 15, 2008

Math help is here!



Let me introduce myself. I am a former teacher with a real passion for math and student success. I have been tutoring for about 10 years (since my senior year of high school) and teaching for the past 4 years. I currently am not teaching but spend my afternoons tutoring. I currently have about 15 students and am thrilled with each and every one's progress. I service the Charleston area including Summerville, North Charleston, Goose Creek, Hanahan, just to name a few.

Summer is fast approaching and I want to help students fill in the holes that were created in their previous classes and prepare them for the next school year.

I specialize in middle school through college. I am hoping through this blog I can spread that word that I want to help.

Email me at tuttlee@yahoo.com or leave a comment and I will gladly get in touch with you.

Thanks for looking and hopefully we can soon be on the road to math success!

No comments: